Top Traffic Keywords
The Analytics Top Traffic
Keywords report displays the campaign's keywords that generate the most traffic in the relevant search results.
To view this report Google Analytics must be configured correctly (please refer to Rank Ranger's Google Analytics documentation
Custom Date Range
- Select Report Dates from the Report Options calendar
tool or select a Custom Date Range in the top right toolbar
- Check the Compare to Past box and select a period, if desired.
- Enter Custom Report Title (optional)
- Show or Hide Traffic Metric Totals across the top of the report
Google Analytics Goals and Conversions:Display goal data for:
Filter all your data by:
- Hide Goals
- All Goals
- Specific Goals that appear in the list based on the goals you've set in your Google Analytics account.
- All Sessions
- All Goals
- Specific Goals that appear in the list based on the goals you've set in your Google Analytics account (items shown here are examples).
- Select from the list of world currencies the one you've set in your Google Analytics account for this domain. If the currency you have set up in Google doesn't pass correctly through Google Analytics to Rank Ranger, you can change the currency symbol with this setting.
- Filter by segments created in your Google Analytics account
- Click the Apply Changes button.
For more information, please refer to:
- Report Default Settings for more information about
default setting features and uses.
- The Report Tools section of the User Guide for additional information regarding report views, data export,
adding this report to an existing White Label PDF report and more.
Understanding the Report Matrix
||Displays the monitored keyword.
|Month & Year
|Month & Year
|Displays the selected report month and year.
|Uniform Resource Locator
|Displays the monitored URL address.
||Displays the number of visits during the relevant time period.
Note: You may occasionally receive an 'oops' message; this means that Google Analytics has determined that the keywords you have selected require too much data. Try selecting fewer and/or different keywords.
Conveniently add a report or graph with its current settings to a PDF report by hovering over the gold gear icon and selecting Add to PDF Reports
Select the PDF Report that you want the report or graph added to
Drag the new report or graph into the position you want it to display in the PDF and confirm that the Date settings do not conflict with the automated scheduling settings.
Conveniently add a report or graph with its current settings to a marketing dashboard:
1. Hover over the gold gear icon and select Add to Marketing Dashboard
2. Select the Dashboard
3. Select the Dashboard Page
that you want the report added to
4. Click the "Go to Dashboard
" link to further customize the report (e.g., drag it to a specific position on the page, change date settings, etc.)
Refer to the Report Options
section for details regarding the display settings, filters and sort options available for this report.
The report date (or date range) is governed by the selected Dashboard date option: Date Selection or Fixed Periods, learn more...
- Daily reports default to the last day of the selected period
- Weekly and monthly reports default to 1 month of data
To change the number of weeks or months displayed in a specific report, click the gear icon for any marketing dashboard report element and expand the Date option section, enter the number and click the Save Button.
Customize Report for Client Dashboard
Client Dashboards display our default report options for each individual report and graph until you modify them. To customize the display of the report, expand the Report Options section, change the settings and click the Apply Changes button.
Then expand Report Options again and hover over the Save icon and select Save as Default for Client Dashboard
After saving the Client Dashboard default, any changes that you make to the report options will not affect the display in the Client Dashboard unless you overwrite it by following these instructions again.
Enable the Report or Graph to display in the Client Dashboard
Open the Campaign Settings > Client Dashboard
screen and check the box corresponding to the report(s) you want displayed in the dashboard, and then click the Save