The Analytics Conversions report provides an enhanced analysis of your Google Analytics Goals conversions and e-commerce transactions including number and rate of conversions, top Referral Sources and Top Keywords. Hover over any point or number in the interactive graph to view the number of conversions or transactions on any day.
To view this report Google Analytics must be configured correctly (please refer to Rank Ranger's Google Analytics documentation
). For more information on setting up Goals for Google Analytics Traffic, please refer to Google's Create and Manage Goals documentation
Use the "Compare to Past" option to analyze conversion between two time periods, mouse-over any point or number for detailed description.
In this section you'll see the number of Conversions and Conversion Rate or when Ecommerce is selected in the Goals/Conversions section of Report Options the Transactions
, Conversion Rate and Revenue are displayed. You can also view the change from a previous time period by selecting 'Compare to Past' with a date range in Report Options.
Top Referral Sources
Displays the top referral traffic sources.
Displays a list of the top traffic generating keywords.
Custom Date Range
- Select Report Dates from the Report Options calendar
tool or select a Custom Date Range in the top right toolbar
- Check the Compare to Past box and select a period, if desired.
- Enter a report title, if desired.
Show or Hide:
- Top Referrers and the maximum number to display
- Top Keywords and the maximum number to display
Google Analytics Filter by Goals:
- All Goals
- Specific Goals that appear in the list based on the goals you've set in your Google Analytics accountt (items shown here are examples).
- Select from the list of world currencies the one you've set in your Google Analytics account for this domain. If the currency you have set up in Google doesn't pass correctly through Google Analytics to Rank Ranger, you can change the currency symbol with this setting.
Search Type Filter
- Organic & Paid
- Exclude Organic
- Exclude Paid
Filter by Keyword
Click the Apply Changes button.
- Enter a Keyword if you want to filter the report by a keyword. Enter a plus (+) before positive keywords and minus (-) before negative keywords with a space between each keyword/phrase in the Filter by Keyword field. For More information...
Understanding the Report Matrix
||Displays the total number of conversions (Goal Completions) or transactions (completed purchases on your site).
|Goals: The sum of all individual goal conversion rates.
E-commerce: E-commerce Conversion Rate is the percentage of visits that resulted in an e-commerce transaction.
|The total revenue from e-commerce transactions. Depending on your implementation, this can include tax and delivery.
|Displays the top Keywords generating conversions.
|Displays the top Sites referring conversions.
Conveniently add a report or graph with its current settings to a PDF report by hovering over the gold gear icon and selecting Add to PDF Reports
Select the PDF Report that you want the report or graph added to
Drag the new report or graph into the position you want it to display in the PDF and confirm that the Date settings do not conflict with the automated scheduling settings.
Conveniently add a report or graph with its current settings to a marketing dashboard:
1. Hover over the gold gear icon and select Add to Marketing Dashboard
2. Select the Dashboard
3. Select the Dashboard Page
that you want the report added to
4. Click the "Go to Dashboard
" link to further customize the report (e.g., drag it to a specific position on the page, change date settings, etc.)
Refer to the Report Options
section for details regarding the display settings, filters and sort options available for this report.
The report date (or date range) is governed by the selected Dashboard date option: Date Selection or Fixed Periods, learn more...
- Daily reports default to the last day of the selected period
- Weekly and monthly reports default to 1 month of data
To change the number of weeks or months displayed in a specific report, click the gear icon for any marketing dashboard report element and expand the Date option section, enter the number and click the Save Button.
Customize Report for Client Dashboard
Client Dashboards display our default report options for each individual report and graph until you modify them. To customize the display of the report, expand the Report Options section, change the settings and click the Apply Changes button.
Then expand Report Options again and hover over the Save icon and select Save as Default for Client Dashboard
After saving the Client Dashboard default, any changes that you make to the report options will not affect the display in the Client Dashboard unless you overwrite it by following these instructions again.
Enable the Report or Graph to display in the Client Dashboard
Open the Campaign Settings > Client Dashboard
screen and check the box corresponding to the report(s) you want displayed in the dashboard, and then click the Save