Which report compares my rank with competitors rank?
To view competitor rank vs. your rank, you can open Reports > Rank
and you'll see the Rank Summary Dashboard
report. Next to the report name is a menu that you can use to switch between Single Domain View and Competitive View
, it looks like this:
Rank Dashboard in Competitive View
These Rank Reports
also offer a Competitive View
option for competitors that you've added to the campaign tracking (in Campaign Settings > Websites
- Search Engines Report is a side by side search engine rank comparison per keyword
- Daily Snapshot is a rank progress report that displays rank per day over time per keyword
- Weekly Snapshot is a rank progress report that displays average rank per keyword for each week during the report date range
- Monthly Snapshot is a rank progress report that can be set to display either average rank or rank on a specific date, per keyword, comparing current month to previous months based on report date range
- Website Rank Distribution is a rank summary report providing the total number of keywords that ranked in position 1, 2, 3, 4-10, 11-20, 21-50, 50+, and no rank, alongside performance scores, domain metrics, and home page social and backlink metrics
You can graph average rank, visibility score, and even rank for a specific keyword for your site and your competitors using our:
If you want to discover the other sites that are ranking in the top 20 organic search results for the keywords you're tracking, the Top Organic Competitors
report and SEO Monitor
are great SEO research tools.
displaying Competitors ranking in the top 20 search engine results
Export Competitor Data
Using our Campaign Export tool
, you can choose from a variety of data options to generate exportable files including competitor data.