AdWords Daily Explorer
The AdWords Daily Explorer makes it possible to view competitor paid ads for all keywords that are tracking in your Rank Ranger campaign.
Daily Competitor Paid Ads
Discover Competitor Ad Copy and SERP Position
The AdWords Daily Explorer provides a table of the ads displayed in search results for the campaign's keywords. Included in the report are:
- Search Volume
- Average Cost Per Click (CPC)
- Domain the ad is linked to
- Ad Title, Landing Page URL and Ad Content
- Ad Location (top, middle or bottom of the SERP)
- Ad Position
- Enter a Custom Report Title (optional) to be displayed across the top of the report on screen and in PDF reports and Dashboards
- Limit the number of results as desired
- Select the Keywords that you want included in the report (use the All or None for quick selection)
- Select the Tag(s) you want to filter the report by (optional)
- Select a Google Search Engine
|| Keyword Metrics
- Set a Search Volume filter: greater than, less than, or equal to a specific search volume (optional)
- Click the Apply Changes button
Conveniently add a report or graph with its current settings to a PDF report by hovering over the gold gear icon and selecting Add to PDF Reports
Select the PDF Report that you want the report or graph added to
Drag the new report or graph into the position you want it to display in the PDF and confirm that the Date settings do not conflict with the automated scheduling settings.
Conveniently add a report or graph with its current settings to a marketing dashboard:
1. Hover over the gold gear icon and select Add to Marketing Dashboard
2. Select the Dashboard
3. Select the Dashboard Page
that you want the report added to
4. Click the "Go to Dashboard
" link to further customize the report (e.g., drag it to a specific position on the page, change date settings, etc.)
Refer to the Report Options
section for details regarding the display settings, filters and sort options available for this report.
The report date (or date range) is governed by the selected Dashboard date option: Date Selection or Fixed Periods, learn more...
- Daily reports default to the last day of the selected period
- Weekly and monthly reports default to 1 month of data
To change the number of weeks or months displayed in a specific report, click the gear icon for any marketing dashboard report element and expand the Date option section, enter the number and click the Save Button.
Customize Report for Client Dashboard
Client Dashboards display our default report options for each individual report and graph until you modify them. To customize the display of the report, expand the Report Options section, change the settings and click the Apply Changes button.
Then expand Report Options again and hover over the Save icon and select Save as Default for Client Dashboard
After saving the Client Dashboard default, any changes that you make to the report options will not affect the display in the Client Dashboard unless you overwrite it by following these instructions again.
Enable the Report or Graph to display in the Client Dashboard
Open the Campaign Settings > Client Dashboard
screen and check the box corresponding to the report(s) you want displayed in the dashboard, and then click the Save