Classic SEO Widgets
Use Widgets to display a summary of rank performance, traffic and demographics data in a colorful graphic bar across the top of reports or use the standalone Widgets report in the Lab to combine a variety of widgets into one colorful report.
Widgets can be displayed at the top of the Rank Tracker Dashboard
and Weekly Snapshot
reports, in white label Marketing Dashboards
, Client Dashboards
, and can be integrated into White Label PDF Reports
In order for widgets to display Traffic & AdWords data, the campaign must be properly connected to Google Analytics
Transactions or Conversions in a colorful graph comparing Ad Clicks to Goal Completions for the previous 30 days, along with a summary of sessions, ad cost, clicks, number of conversions, conversion rate and goal value all compared to previous period. The default for this widget is Transactions, but if there aren't any then the widget displays Conversions.
Analytics Demographics Widget
The Analytics Demographics
widget displays location, age and gender demographics of the visitors to the primary domain during the past month.
In order to view age and gender data, the domain must be using Universal Analytics
Analytics Overview Widget
The Analytics Overview
widget presents Analytics data for the past month including domain traffic, the top channels referring traffic to the site and a breakdown of traffic by device type - Desktop, Mobile or Tablet.
Keyword Performance Widget
The Keyword Performance
widget shows an overview of the performance including average daily, weekly, monthly and overall Keyword Change, current Keyword Positions and overall keyword position Gains & Loss.
The up and down numbers in the Keyword Change
section represent the number of keywords that experienced rank change between the report date and the previous day, week, month and overall since the beginning of the campaign. This metric includes all of the selected search engines (refer to the Report Options > Search Engines to view or change the number of search engines in the report), for example, if the campaign is tracking 100 keywords on 2 search engines, then it is possible to see up to 200 position changes in the Daily section. The Gain & Loss
section is similar in that it includes data for the selected search engines, it provides the total number of keywords that had rank change from / to positions 1, 2, 3 and the Top 10 since the previous day.
Organic Page Count Widget
The Organic Page Count
widget displays the trend of organic traffic and number of unique landing pages
over a 12 month period.
Performance Summary Widget
The Performance Summary
widget provides an overview of your site's performance showing rank distribution of keywords in the campaign, the visibility score for the primary domain and the website's traffic during the past month.
In order for the widget to display Traffic data, the campaign must be properly connected to Google Analytics
Share SEO Widgets in Dashboards
Classic SEO Widgets can be shared in white label Client Dashboards
that provide your client with hands-on interactive reports, by checking the Classic Widgets option in Campaign Settings > Client Dashboard, Graphs & Widgets section. To configure which widgets display when your client is logged into their dashboard, open the Reports > Graphs section, and Classic Widgets, select the widgets you want displayed and then Save as Default Client Dashboard settings for the campaign.
about the differences between Client Dashboards and Marketing Dashboards, and choose the one that is best for your business.
- Click the calendar icon to select the report date range.
- Enter a custom report title, if desired.
Show or Hide
- Keyword Performance Widget
- Rank, Visibility & Traffic Widget
- Analytics Overview Widget
- Analytics Demographics Widget
- Organic Page Count Widget
- AdWords Overview Widget
Click the Apply Changes button.
- After selecting the widgets that you want displayed, you can save them as Default for the whole account, a profile, the campaign, or a Client Dashboard for the campaign.
Conveniently add a report or graph with its current settings to a PDF report by hovering over the gold gear icon and selecting Add to PDF Reports
Select the PDF Report that you want the report or graph added to
Drag the new report or graph into the position you want it to display in the PDF and confirm that the Date settings do not conflict with the automated scheduling settings.
Reports and graphs can be added to automated PDF reports via the report screen (as described above) or manually in the PDF Report Content screen. If the report is added via the:
- report screen, then begin by clicking the Edit button corresponding to the report
- PDF Report Content screen, then click the Add Report button and select the Campaign name and Report: Classic Widgets.
Expand the Date Options section and in the Show Report date of the last field type in the number of periods to be displayed in the report
In the next field select one of the following options:
In the ending on the field select one of the following options:
In the of field select one of the following options:
- first day
- last day
- or a specific day of the month
- or a specific day of the week (when weekly reports are selected)
In the next field select one of the following options:
The selection must produce a logical date setting based on the PDF report's automated scheduling (at the bottom of the Report Details screen). For example:
If the report is scheduled to be sent every Monday, then the following example would be invalid:
- last day of last month
- 1st of this month
- last day of last week
If the report is scheduled to be sent on the 1st day of every month, the following example would be invalid:
- Saturday of this week (because weeks begin on Sunday and if reports are sent on Monday, then Saturday of this week hasn't yet occurred).
- last day of this month (because it's only the 1st day of the month the report is being sent)
Custom Report Title (optional): Displays across the top of the report section.
Display Widgets by moving the slider to the right of each selection.
- Keyword Performance: an overview of the performance including average daily, weekly, monthly and overall Keyword Change, current Keyword Positions and overall keyword position Gains & Loss.
- Rank, Visibility & Traffic: an overview of your site's performance showing rank distribution of keywords in the campaign, the visibility score for the primary domain and the website's traffic during the past month (in order for the widget to display Traffic data, the campaign must be properly connected to Google Analytics).
Pay Per Click
- Analytics Overview: presents Analytics data for the past month including domain traffic, the top channels referring traffic to the site and a breakdown of traffic by device type - Desktop, Mobile or Tablet.
- Analytics Demographics: displays location, age and gender demographics of the visitors to the primary domain during the past month (in order to view age and gender data, the domain must be using Universal Analytics).
- Organic Page Count: displays the trend of organic traffic and number of unique landing pages over a 12 month period.
- AdWords Overview: compares Ad Clicks to Goal Completions for the previous 30 days, along with a summary of sessions, ad cost, clicks, number of conversions, conversion rate and goal value all compared to previous period.
Conveniently add a report or graph with its current settings to a marketing dashboard:
1. Hover over the gold gear icon and select Add to Marketing Dashboard
2. Select the Dashboard
3. Select the Dashboard Page
that you want the report added to
4. Click the "Go to Dashboard
" link to further customize the report (e.g., drag it to a specific position on the page, change date settings, etc.)
Refer to the Report Options
section for details regarding the display settings, filters and sort options available for this report.
The report date (or date range) is governed by the selected Dashboard date option: Date Selection or Fixed Periods, learn more...
- Daily reports default to the last day of the selected period
- Weekly and monthly reports default to 1 month of data
To change the number of weeks or months displayed in a specific report, click the gear icon for any marketing dashboard report element and expand the Date option section, enter the number and click the Save Button.
Customize Report for Client Dashboard
Client Dashboards display our default report options for each individual report and graph until you modify them. To customize the display of the report, expand the Report Options section, change the settings and click the Apply Changes button.
Then expand Report Options again and hover over the Save icon and select Save as Default for Client Dashboard
After saving the Client Dashboard default, any changes that you make to the report options will not affect the display in the Client Dashboard unless you overwrite it by following these instructions again.
Enable the Report or Graph to display in the Client Dashboard
Open the Campaign Settings > Client Dashboard
screen and check the box corresponding to the report(s) you want displayed in the dashboard, and then click the Save